AUDITIONS FOR THE SEASON 2023 - 2024
On-site and Online Auditions.
ALL AUDITIONS are now closed!
ARTS BALLET THEATRE OF FLORIDA
All nationalities are accepted. However, if you are not an American citizen or legal United States resident you must get a US working permit. Contract will run until April 2024. Certain applicants will be contacted only if the Artistic Director requires you for a live audition with the company followed by a brief interview. A live audition does not guarantee a place in the company. You may request a private audition; however, we strongly encourage you to send a video as specified below.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE COMPANY:
Must have strong Classical Ballet training.
Vaganova Method a plus.
Men must have partnering experience. Double Tour is required.
If sending a video you must apply online. ALL AUDITIONS WILL CLOSE ON MARCH 3RD.
Please, click on the button below* and be ready to attach the following:
• Video link (YouTube or Vimeo ONLY) of a solo classical variation or work in ballet class.
• Gentleman, please show your double tour and partnering experience.
• No group videos.
• No modern or contemporary work is necessary.
• Two (2) photographs, one Headshot and the other on in First Arabesque.
• Gentlemen must wear tights.
• Resumé or Curriculum Vitae (must include contact information, date of birth, weight, height, nationality, immigration status if in the US).
It would be important to include your current location and your immediate availability
* Video auditions will be accepted starting January 3rd, 2023.
* Video audition fee: $15.00 No videos will be reviewed unless this fee is properly paid.
ONLINE application click here
We highly encourage you to audition in person as follows: (must bring photographs and resumé as stipulated above)
IN-PERSON AUDITION SITES:
· NEW YORK CITY
February 5th, 2023
School of American Ballet
70 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, New York 10023
2:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. Registration
3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Audition Class
Audition Fee: $25.00 (cash in the exact amount)
Prior to your audition, please visit this section again for updated information like COVID-19 procedures and restrictions implemented by the School of American Ballet.
· MIAMI, FL
On- site auditions by appointment only. ALL AUDITIONS WILL CLOSE ON MARCH 3RD.
For more information contact us at 305.948-4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries and request for additional information only. Applications sent to this email address will NOT be reviewed.
Note: No video auditions will be revised without the Audition fee payment via PayPal,